Simple Effective Nutrition by Coach Johnny B
Below you will find a shopping list, recipes and most importantly a system for simple yet highly effective nutrition. If you want to lose weight, sustain your current weight while maybe doing a little more drinking than normal or redefine how your body looks this will do the trick.
I have crafted and perfected this system over a decade. It is not paleo, keto or any other fad. It’s just simple whole real food based recipes using some scientific principals that are super easy for lazy people to prepare.
I have seen people like Jaqueline Murray and Harmon from CFD lose massive amounts of weight using it. I have also had people change their entire physique using it (meaning they went from a fat 185 to a lean 185). I normally charge people $45/month for this service, but due to the current state of affairs and the fact that I don’t want a bunch of husky clients when this is all said and done I am giving it away for free each week until this is over.
Again the goal is simplicity and effectiveness. The food generally does not suck. Amy and I try to make recipes that actually taste good. The only requirement is that you actually follow the directions, any deviation will prove fatal to the efficacy. If you choose to use this let me know how it’s going and any results you are seeing. I enjoy data almost as much as cold beer on a hot day.
2. Breakfast is ALWAYS a Larbar & a green drink which is comprised of 1 cup of spinach, 1/4 cup carrots, 1/4 cup strawberries or blue berries and 1 whole banana. Drink 1/2 of it and share the other half OR save it for tomorrow.
3. 1 of your 2 daily snacks is a 1/2 of Rx Bar
4. Saturday’s are a rest day from the nutrition programming. You can eat whatever you want, just be mindful.
5. Eat the meals in the sequence they are sent, it’s ordered that way for a reason
6. If you have a party/work engagement…etc it’s totally cool, just don’t be the weirdo turning down fish eggs in a ice cream cone at a Ferran Adrià tasting menu because your dieting. A diet is the food you eat not something you do to lose weight.
7. Alcohol is good for your emotions but TERRIBLE for your body and liver. People that drink lots don’t have 6 packs and they generally have other health issues, even if they workout. Those are facts. Take the knowledge and your goals then figure out your own plan with booze. I am light house I can only point out the rocks in the ocean, it’s your job to steer your boat away from them or if you choose into them.
Shopping List Week 1
3lbs of chicken breast
1 package of turkey bacon
1 lb of Pork Tenderloin
2lbs of Flank or Skirt Steak
2 Sweet Potatoes
1 Bag of Carrots
1 Bag of Spinach
1 Bag Frozen Blueberries
1 White Onion
2 Roma Tomatoes
1 Bunch of Cilantro
1 Head of Romaine Leaf Lettuce (big leafs for wraps)
1 box of Chicken Broth
1 Can of Black Beans
1 Jar of Almond Butter
1 Pack of Mission Corn Tortillias
3 Rx Bars
1 Package of Hummus
1 Box of Blue Diamond Almond Nut Thins (make sure they are almond)